He also has taught for the National Fire Academy in Emmitsburg, Md.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for National Fire Academy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Functional Normal Form (relational databases)
- Nitrogen Trifluoride
- Neurofibromatosis, Familial Intestinal
- Atlantic Needlefish (FAO fish species code)
- Name Field Address
- National Farmers Association (St. Lucia)
- National Federation Anglers (UK)
- National Fibromyalgia Association
- National Film Archives
- National Film Awards (India)
- National Firearms Act of 1934
- National Firearms Association (Canada)
- National Fireworks Association
- National Flight Academy
- National Flute Association
- National Food Authority (Philippines)
- National Forces Alliance (political alliance; Libya)
- National Forensic Association
- National Forest Authority
- National Forestry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her schooling, which includes graduate studies at Harvard and the National Fire Academy, is clearly reflected in her knowledge of budgeting, administration, governance and politics.
In June 2000, Fire on the Web was demonstrated for more than 100 attendees at the Second Annual Fire & Emergency Services Higher Education conference held at the National Fire Academy in Emmitsburg, MD.
During the second Fire Service Professional Development Summit held recently in Stow, Superintendent of the National Fire Academy Denis Onieal presented certificates of recognition to the representatives of four Massachusetts colleges for their adoption of the nationally recognized Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education model curriculum for fire science majors.
The report will be provided to students who enroll in certain National Fire Academy courses and can be downloaded from www.