They will submit their ideas to a committee with representatives from the National Film Development Corporation of India ( NFDCI), Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity ( DAVP) and the consumer affairs ministry.
What does NAFDEC stand for?
NAFDEC stands for National Film Development Corporation (now defunct, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Arlington Fire Department (New Jersey)
- North Aurora Fire Department (Chicago, IL, USA
- Northern Areas Forest Department (Pakistan)
- Nuclear and Alternate Fuels Division (Energy Information Administration)
- National Association of Future Doctors of Audiology
- North American Fast Draw Association (firearms)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (Nigeria)
- National Advisory Food and Drug Committee
- National Association for Family Day Care
- North American Food Distributing Co. (California)
- National Foundation For Depressive Illness
- NAF Data Interface System
- North American Farmers Direct Marketing Association
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- National Airborne Field Experiment (Australia)
- National Association for Female Executives
- National Association of Forensic Economics
- Non-Advanced Further Education (UK)
- Not Another Font Editor
- National Association for the Education and Advancement of Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese Americans
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penang Muslim League president Datuk Najmudeen Kadeer had urged the National Film Development Corporation (Finas) to review the film as it showed Islam in a negative light, the paper further reported.
The current Governing council members are: Film Federation Of India, Film and Television Producers Guild of India, National Film Development Corporation, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, AP Film Chambers, California Film Commission, Office of the Mayor of the City of Los Angeles , MovieLabs, Technicolor India, DQ Entertainment, Reliance MediaWorks, Prime Focus, Peter Law Group, Whistling Woods International, Film and Television Institute of India, University of Southern California--- School of Cinematic Arts, UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television and Motion Picture Dist.
The mission envisages digitization of film heritage of the country preserved by Departments viz National Film Archives of India (NFAI), National Film Development Corporation (NFDC), Films Division (FD), Directorate of Film Festival (DFF), Children Film Society of India (CFSI) etc.
owever, he suggested that the rebate be given across the board - to all Malaysian-made films - instead of only to those with 60 pc dialogue in Malay as stipulated by National Film Development Corporation.
New Delhi, Sep 16 (ANI): The Union Cabinet today accorded approval to the revival plan of the National Film Development Corporation Ltd.
The Special Jury Award went to Malayalam film 'Bioscope' produced by National Film Development Corporation.
The Special Jury Award goes to Malayalam film 'Bioscope' produced by National Film Development Corporation.