NATIONAL Film Archive of India ( NFAI), which falls under the ministry of information and broadcasting, will now preserve all the films of Madhur Bhandarkar.
What does NFAI stand for?
NFAI stands for National Film Archive of India
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFAI
We have 2 other meanings of NFAI in our Acronym Attic
- National Foundation for Arts Education (UK)
- Non-Formal Adult Education
- National Fire and Aviation Executive Board
- National Fine Arts Festival (Assemblies of God)
- Naval Fleet Auxiliary Force
- National Federation of Hungarian Americans
- National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities (now National Endowment for the Humanities)
- North Florida Animal Hospital (Tallahassee, FL)
- National Foundation on the Arts and Humanities Act of 1965 (also seen as NFAH)
- North Florida Arabian Horse Club (Jacksonville, FL)
- National Film Archive of Iran
- National Fine Arts Institute (Mexico)
- National Folklore Archives Initiative (American Folklore Society)
- National Food Animal Identification
- Nebraska Fertilizer & Ag-Chemical Institute
- Nerve Fiber Analyzer I
- Net Fixed Asset Investment
- New Flyer of America Inc.
- New-Fangled Artificial Intelligence
- no-fault auto insurance