The National Ferret Welfare Society rescues hundreds of thousands of ferrets each year and Dr McNicholas alone helps save about 300 a year.
What does NFWS stand for?
NFWS stands for National Ferret Welfare Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFWS
We have 2 other meanings of NFWS in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
- New Forms of Work Organization
- Non-Factors Worthy of Discussion (US DoD)
- National Family Welfare Programme (India)
- North Fork Watershed Project (est. 2002; West Virginia)
- Novena for World Peace (Roman Catholic)
- NAVSEA Federal Women's Program Committee
- National Fish and Wildlife Refuge
- Natürlicher Freizeit- und Wanderreit Club (German: Natural Hiking and Riding Club; Linz, Austria)
- Northern and Far Western Regional Health Service (Australia)
- National Fish and Wildlife Service (US)
- National Fixed Wireless Services (telecommunications)
- National Fox Welfare Society (UK)
- National Fund for Workforce Solutions (Boston, MA)
- Navy Fighter Weapons School
- Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society (New York)
- National Foundation of Wheelchair Tennis (San Clemente, CA)
- Non-Fair Wear and Tear
- Namibia Farm Workers' Union
- National Federation of Workers' Unions (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Ferret Welfare Society can be reached on 02476-305911 and there is a wealth of information available on the Internet for ferret keepers.
Coventry schoolgirl Stephanie New, aged 13, of Canon Park - a member of Coventry branch of the National Ferret Welfare Society - posed with ferrets for the book.
It just snowballed,'' said June, who has since become the area co-ordinator of the National Ferret Welfare Society.
She stressed that litters can be anything between six and twelve kits, and the National Ferret Welfare Society does recommend that ferrets are neutered.