1 A Need for New Performance Metrics Metrics for standard fenestration systems, classified as windows, skylights and doors, are defined by the United States National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
What does NFRC stand for?
NFRC stands for National Fenestration Rating Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFRC
We have 10 other meanings of NFRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Netherlands Foundation for Research in Astronomy
- No Further Remedial Action
- National Networked Facility for Research in Australian Music
- No Further Remedial Action Planned
- No Further Response Action Planned
- New Fabian Research Bureau (UK)
- National Family Resiliency Center, Inc. (formerly Children of Separation and Divorce Center)
- National Father's Resource Center
- National Federation of Roofing Contractors (United Kingdom)
- National Fraud Reporting Centre (UK)
- Niagara Frontier Reading Council
- North Florida Reception Center
- Northwest Family Resource Center
- Nuclear Fusion Research Center (Iran)
- Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Clubs
- Newfoundland Rod-Cone Dystrophy
- National Food Residue Database (est. 2005; contaminants; Ireland)
- National Foundation for Research and Development
- National Fund for Regional Development (Moldova)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All Right Window Company products are certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council and the American Architectural Manufacturers Association.
They are also rated by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) as some of the most energy efficient windows available.
At the time of this research project, the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) was working on a draft standard titled "Standard Test Method for Measuring the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of Fenestration Systems Using Calorimeter Hot Box Methods" (NFRC 2001).