[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This May, MNA sponsored ten Local Bargaining Unit RNs to attend the National Federation of Nurses (NFN) National Labor Academy (NLA) in Chicago.
What does NFN stand for?
NFN stands for National Federation of Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFN
We have 31 other meanings of NFN in our Acronym Attic
- North Fork Mountain Trail (West Virginia)
- National Frequency Management Unit (Guyana)
- North Fort Myers Utilities (Florida)
- North Florida Macintosh Users Group (Jacksonville, FL)
- New Faces More Voices
- National Fund for Municipal Workers (South Africa)
- Non-Ferrous-Metal Works (South Africa)
- Northern Formal Methods Workshop (computer science conference)
- National Festival of Music for Youth (UK)
- Naples Free-Net (Naples, FL)
- National Fiber Network, Inc.
- Native Forest Network
- Naturisten Federatie Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Naturist Federation)
- Naval Fires Network
- Nederlandse Federatie van Naturistenverenigingen
- Nepal Federation of Nationalities
- Neural Foraminal Narrowing
- NGO Federation of Nepal
- Nintendo Fan Network
- No First Name (forms completion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reviewed and updated the Strategic Plan: Approved the March 26, 2010 Board Minutes Discussed staff participation in the National Federation of Nurses Approved format for ISNA Annual Meeting of the Members: Appointed to Committee on Approval: Joyce Alley, 3 yrs; Suzanne Buchanan, 3 yrs; Opal Kathleen Porras, 1 yr.
NYSNA is one of the founding member states of the National Federation of Nurses (NFN) and a constituent member of the American Nurses Association (ANA).
Resolutions Approved: Indiana Only Membership: That ISNA sign an agreement with ANA to implement the state-only membership option National Federation of Nurses: That the ISNA Board of Directors pursue organizational affiliate status with the National Federation of Nurses.