com Partnered with the National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses, Inc.
What does NFLPN stand for?
NFLPN stands for National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NFLPN in our Acronym Attic
- Nursing Facility Level of Care
- National Flagship Language Program (University of California, Los Angeles; fellowship)
- National Football League Players
- National Football League Properties, Inc.
- Nationwide Financial Literacy Program (Pakistan)
- Network for Latino People (Norge, VA)
- Norfolk Family Learning Programme (UK)
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program (US DHHS Health Resources and Services Administration)
- Nutrition and Fitness for Life Program
- National Football League Players Association
- National Firearms Licensing and Registration (Australia)
- New Frontiers for Learning in Retirement (Tempe, AZ)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Region (Canada)
- Newton's Flaming Laser Sword (Mike Adler philosophical razor)
- National Football League Referees Association
- National Foreign Language Resource Center (University of Hawaii)
- National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan
- National Foreign Language Standards
- National Forest Land Scheme (Forestry Commission Scotland; UK)
- Naval Forward Logistic Site (US DoD)