Bruce Phillips is a senior fellow in regulatory studies at the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) in Washington, D.
What does NFIB stand for?
NFIB stands for National Federation of Independent Business
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFIB
We have 1 other meaning of NFIB in our Acronym Attic
- Nutrition Foundation of India
- National Families In Action
- National Federation of Indian-American Associations (est. 1980; Gaithersburg, MD)
- National Fire Industry Association (Australia; est. 1926)
- National Flood Insurance Act of 1968
- Net Factor Income from Abroad (national business statistic)
- Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
- Niagara Falls International Airport
- National Federation of Indian-American Associations (Washington, DC)
- No Freaking Idea At All
- National Foreign Intelligence Board
- National Foreign Intelligence Council
- National Fraud Information Center
- National Freedom of Information Coalition
- National Interagency Fire Center
- National Inventor Fraud Center, Inc.
- News from Indian Country (publication)
- National Federation Interscholastic Coaches Association
- National Federation Interscholastic Coaches Education Program
- Netherlands Foundation for International Child Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other partners involved in this effort include the National Federation of Independent Business, the U.
Chamber of Commerce and National Federation of Independent Business Owners continue to lobby against wage hikes, arguing that hikes increase the cost of doing business.
The confidentiality provision was supported by the American Institute of CPAs, the National Association of Enrolled Agents, the National Taxpayers Union, the National Federation of Independent Business, the U.