Football supporters going to away matches should have advanced tickets - and alcohol should be banned on the journey to the game, the National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs said.
What does NFFSC stand for?
NFFSC stands for National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Fork Feather River (California)
- Notice and Finding of Financial Responsibility (child support)
- National Foundation for Family Research and Education (Alberta, Canada)
- National Family and Fertility Survey (est. 1990; Ethiopia)
- National Flood Forecasting System (various locations)
- National Free Flight Society
- Nonfederal Financial Support (Public Broadcasting)
- Nonferrous Founder's Society
- North Florida Field Services (Jacksonville, FL)
- Northeast Ford Focus Series (auto racing)
- National Fantasy Football Tournament (Payday Sports, Inc.)
- National Flag Football Tournament
- National Fulltimers FunTeam (National Recreational Vehicle Owners Club)
- Non-Face-to-Face Transaction
- non-uniform fast Fourier transform
- Nonequidistant Fast Fourier Transform
- Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transform
- Norsk Forening for Familieterapi
- NowVest Fidelity Funds Timer
- National Freshwater Fisheries Technology Center (Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ian Todd of the National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs added: "With the tremendous support there's been at home, with flags of St George flying on windows and cars, people would like an opportunity to say well done and sorry you didn't do better.
Ian Todd of the National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs said: "I don't think many people will want to go to a pub and drink alcohol at that time.
Ian Todd of the National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs has blasted the decision to hold the FA Cup semi-final between Arsenal and Spurs in Manchester on Sunday April 8.
Ian Todd of the National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs believes the wealthier breed of fan the Premiership attracts is prepared to accept the higher prices in exchange for a better product.
The Football Supporters' Association, the England Members Club and the National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs are united in their condemnation of the Copenhagen riots.
The National Federation of Football Supporters Clubs left Bournemouth last night after a two-day conference remarkable for an almost complete absence of Premier branches.