According to the National Federation of Fish Friers, in 1999 Brits ate nearly 300m servings of fish and chips that year.
What does NFFF stand for?
NFFF stands for National Federation of Fish Friers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFFF
We have 5 other meanings of NFFF in our Acronym Attic
- National Federation of Funeral Directors (UK)
- National Flash Fiction Day
- Niagara Falls Fire Department
- Number of Frost-Free Days (climate)
- National Federation of Federal Employees
- Non-Financial Foreign Entity (US IRS)
- Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression
- Naked Freedom Film Festival
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Fantasy Fan Federation
- New Fiction and Facts from Finland
- Non Form-Fit-Function
- Norsk Forening for Fedmeforskning
- Norsk Forening for Fotfeilstillinger
- Norsk Forening for Fullblodsavl
- North Florida Fly Fishers (Gainesville, Florida)
- Nottingham Forest Football Fans
- Near-Field to Far-Field Transformation
- Navy Federal Financial Group (Navy Federal Credit Union; various locations)
- Nodes Far From the Gap
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOHN PENALUNA NATIONAL FEDERATION OF FISH FRIERS WALES MANY children stock up every morning on chocolate bars and snacks from newsagents and other shops on their way to school.
Andrew Berry Welton, Lincoln ACCORDING to John McNeill from the National Federation of Fish Friers, we have had a disastrous potato harvest, causing the price of a bag of chips to rise from PS1.
There were 30,000 fish and chip shops in 1930, compared to between 8,500 and 10,000 today," says Andrew Crook, treasurer of The National Federation of Fish Friers.
Gregg Howard, president of the National Federation of Fish Friers, insisted: "Cod prices have been relatively low this year and fish and chips remains great value.
The National Federation of Fish Friers (NFFF), the trade body that represents the nation's fish and chip shops, runs the scheme as a way of raising standards within the fish and chip trade.
Named "Pub with Rooms of the Year" at The Scottish Hotel Awards 2011, The Inn at Inverbeg has also just received the fish and chip quality award from the National Federation of Fish Friers, ensuring you will experience fantastic food and a warm atmosphere.
The National Federation of Fish Friers - the trade body representing the nation's fish and chip shops - runs the award to raise standards in the trade.