According to the National Federation of Consumer Groups, based in Birmingham, they are being used as window smashers, for racing and hurling off the top of multi-storey car parks.
What does NFCG stand for?
NFCG stands for National Federation of Consumer Groups (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCG
We have 2 other meanings of NFCG in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Finite Clause Ellipsis
- Nursing Facility Care Eligible
- Nursing Facility Clinically Eligible
- National Fuel Cell Education Program
- National Federation of City Farms (UK)
- National Forestry Cooperatives Federation (South Korea)
- Near Field Communications Forum
- Niagara Frontier Custom Fabrication, Inc. (New York)
- Norsk Forening for Cystisk Fibrose (Norwegian: Norwegian Cystic Fibrosis Association; est. 1969)
- North Fork Correctional Facility (Sayre, OK)
- National Fish Carvers Guild (various locations)
- National Foundation for Corporate Governance (New Delhi, India)
- National Foundation for Communal Harmony (est. 1860; India)
- National Fund for Cultural Heritage (Pakistan)
- National Community Foundations Institute
- National Federation of Clay Industries
- National Financial Communications Inc.
- National Financial Conditions Index (Chicago Fed; Chicago, IL)
- National Finishing & Cookery Institute (India)
- National Fire Science Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the National Federation of Consumer Groups said last night: "This is great news for shoppers.
The National Federation of Consumer Groups said last night: "This is great news for shoppers.
Stuart Coverley of the National Federation of Consumer Groups adds: "We feel that they should accept credit cards as soon as possible.
But a spokesman for the National Federation of Consumer Groups said: "This will put extra pressure on cash-strapped parents who have already had to fork out for the console.
Bob Gayle, chairman of the National Federation of Consumer Groups, slammed shops for giving customers a raw deal.