I think credit unions have become more experienced with it, and that we have managed to help the fund better understand credit unions," said Pablo DeFilippi, director of membership for the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions.
What does NFCDCU stand for?
NFCDCU stands for National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NFCDCU in our Acronym Attic
- North Fulton Community Charities (Roswell, GA, USA)
- Norwegian Forest Cat Club
- Nova Friburgo Country Clube (Brazil)
- Network Flow Control Call Distribution
- National Fellowship of Child Care Executives
- Nepal France Chamber of Commerce Industry
- National Feral Cat Day
- National Finance Center Database
- Network Flow-Control Call Distribution (Sprint)
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Development Program (various locations)
- National Flood and Coastal Defence Database (UK)
- National Football Conference East
- Navigation Field Control Equipment
- Net Feed Conversion Efficiency
- Nevada Foundation for Consumer Education
- Non-Finite Clause Ellipsis
- Nursing Facility Care Eligible
- Nursing Facility Clinically Eligible
- National Fuel Cell Education Program
- National Federation of City Farms (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions and Neighborhood Housing Services.
The Smaller credit unions are the first to be hit by recession and the last to recover, says Clifford Rosenthal, executive director of the New York-based National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions (NFCDCU).
The twenty-two credit unions and two credit union organizations, the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions and the El Paso Credit Union Affordable Housing LLC, represent entities in 13 states.