ACF along with the National Farmers Federation, The Wilderness Society, Bush Heritage, Landcare, ecotourism and business representatives worked together to pull the plan together.
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for National Farmers Federation (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- Nurse Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Negative Channel Field Effect Transistor
- Newquay for Excellence Training (Cornwall, England, UK)
- Nuclear Field Electronics Technician (US Navy rating)
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center
- No Further Entries This Page
- Number of Function Evaluations
- Nagano Futsal Federation (sports league; Nagano, Japan)
- Nantucket Film Festival (Nantucket, MA)
- Napoli Film Festival (Napoli, Italy)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
- Neutral File Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australia s National Farmers Federation said "decisive action" had been taken to temporarily suspend exports of sheep to Pakistan and Bahrain while investigations were carried out.
Industrial bodies applauded an end to uncertainty over rules for developing genetically modified products, but groups such as the National Farmers Federation and the Australian Cotton Industry Council said they were still examining the plan.
It gives primacy to the environment while people and communities have come a poor second," National Farmers Federation chief executive Matt Linnegar told reporters.