Mr Murphy was an organiser for Macra na Feirme during the 1950s and was involved in the setting up of the National Farmers Association, now the IFA, in 1956.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for National Farmers Association (St. Lucia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Factor-Y
- North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System (various locations; US VA)
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (aka Von Recklinghausen or Classic Peripheral Neurofibromatosis)
- Nuclear Factor 1
- Neurofibromatosis Type 2 (aka Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis, aka Central Neurofibromatosis)
- Non-Functional Normal Form (relational databases)
- Nitrogen Trifluoride
- Neurofibromatosis, Familial Intestinal
- Atlantic Needlefish (FAO fish species code)
- Name Field Address
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bulgarian National Farmers Association will stage a protest Tuesday in front of the building of the Council of Ministers.
On Tuesday, the Bulgarian National Farmers Association staged a protest in front of the building of the Council of Ministers.