The reports were distributed via the National Farm Broadcast Service (www.
What does NFBS stand for?
NFBS stands for National Farm Broadcast Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFBS
We have 2 other meanings of NFBS in our Acronym Attic
- National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
- New Forest Business Partnership (UK)
- Nocturnal Fall of Blood Pressure
- National Forum for Black Public Administrators
- National Federation of Builder’s and Plumbers Merchants (UK)
- National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs
- National Federation for Biological Recording (UK)
- National Forum for Biological Recording (UK)
- National Foundation for Brain Research (est. 1989)
- National Family Benefit Scheme (India)
- National Food Balance Sheet (crop forecasting; various locations)
- National Forum for Balanced Success (marketing)
- Navy Federal Brokerage Services, LLC (Merrifield, VA)
- Need for Better Speed (online racing information site)
- Not For British School Kids (a content appropriateness rating)
- National Federation of Building Trade Operatives (National Federation of Construction Unions; UK)
- National Federation of Bus Users (UK)
- National Federation of the Blind of the United Kingdom
- National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
- North Fork Beach Volleyball (Mattituck, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Farm Broadcasters (NAFB) offers many services to its voting and associate members, but one tried-and-true resource used by both broadcasters and communications professionals is the National Farm Broadcast Service (NFBS).
We post other industry-related stories on the National Farm Broadcast Service (NFBS), and our president records a monthly report that is fed through the NFBS.