Another features the National Farm Attractions Network, a membership organisation which facilitates farmers' move into the area they are interested in, identifying legislation which would affect them and how they can get the money to start it up.
What does NFAN stand for?
NFAN stands for National Farm Attractions Network (cooperative; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFAN
We have 3 other meanings of NFAN in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Fuels Australia Ltd. (biodiesel plant; Australia)
- Nuclear Fuel Australia Limited
- New Forest Association of Local Councils (UK)
- National Family Appreciation Month (International Order of the Golden Rule)
- National Feminist Antipornography Movement
- National Foundation for Alternative Medicine (Washington, DC)
- Navy Force Affordability Model (US Navy)
- Newman Fitch Altheim Myers (law firm; now Newman Myers Kreines Gross Harris; New York)
- Norsk Forskningsfond for Alternativ Medisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Research Fund of Alternative Medicine)
- National Food and Agribusiness Management Education Commission
- National Filter Analysis Network
- National Financial Awareness Network, Inc. (financial literacy company; Columbia, MD)
- North Florida Agents Network (insurance)
- Northeast Florida AIDS Network (est. 1989)
- National Foundation for Abused and Neglected Children
- North Florida Association of Networking Professionals
- Nominated First Aid Officers (Australia)
- National Forestry Action Plan
- National Foundation for American Policy
- Native File Access Pack (NetWare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An increasing number of farmers are reaping the benefits of swapping agriculture for new attractions through diversification, Tourism Minister Janet Anderson told delegates at the National Farm Attractions Network Conference in Stoneleigh.