The National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association filed a lawsuit last month claiming that the refusal clause in the legislation has the potential to curb access to reproductive health care information and services.
What does NFPRHA stand for?
NFPRHA stands for National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Normal Farm Practices Protection Board (Ontario, Canada)
- National Federation of Public and Private Employees
- Nuclear Force Policy, Planning, and Execution
- New Forest Pony Publicity Group (UK)
- Normal Frequency Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Neutrophil Formyl Peptide Receptor
- Nuclear Forces Posture Review
- National Forest Protection and Restoration Act
- National Framework on Petroleum Refinery Emissions (Canada)
- National Fire Protection Research Foundation
- National Family Physician Survey (College of Family Physicians of Canada)
- National Forest Policy Statement (various locations)
- Naval Flight Preparatory School (US Navy)
- Navy Field Purchase System
- New Filipino Private School
- New Firefighters' Pension Scheme (UK)
- Non Financial Public Sector
- Norges Forbund for Praktisk Skyting (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Practical Shooting; Skedsmokorset, Norway)
- Non Functional Properties and Service Level Agreements in Service Oriented Computing (Workshop)
- Non Functional Properties and Service Level Agreements in Service Oriented Computing Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
1983); National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association v.
DeSarno, president of the National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association.