In addition to the Teamsters union, other groups signing the letters include the Citizens Trade Campaign, Family Farm Defenders, Food & Water Watch, the Federation of Southern Cooperatives/Land Assistance Fund, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, League of Rural Voters, the National Farmers Union, National Family Farm Coalition and Rural Coalition/Coalicion Rural.
What does NFFC stand for?
NFFC stands for National Family Farm Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFFC
We have 13 other meanings of NFFC in our Acronym Attic
- National Foam Fighting Alliance
- National Folk Festival Association
- National Forensic Framework Agreement (UK)
- National Frozen Food Association (now National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association)
- Nepal Freight Forwarders Association
- New Founding Fathers of America
- Niagara Frontier Folklore Archives
- Nuclear-Free Future Award
- Nutraceutical and Functional Food Alliance
- National Federation of Filipino-American Association
- National Fantasy Fan Club
- National Federation of Fisheries Co-Operatives
- National Frozen Foods Corporation (Seattle, WA)
- Netflow Feature Card (Cisco)
- Nottingham Forest Football Club
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
- National Federation of Funeral Directors (UK)
- National Flash Fiction Day
- Niagara Falls Fire Department
- Number of Frost-Free Days (climate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He came to The Progressive's office, along with Emilio Lopez Gamez and Jose Luis Alcocer de Leon, two Mexican farmers who were invited by the National Family Farm Coalition to visit the Midwest.
The exploitation of genetic material that permits human life would change forever the potential of mankind," said Bill Christison, President of the National Family Farm Coalition which is the US member of Via Campesina.
Kathy Ozer of the National Family Farm Coalition said the report showed the importance of USDA loans and loan guarantees as a backstop for farm finance.
based National Family Farm Coalition invited them to visit Midwestern farmers this summer.
As president of the National Family Farm Coalition (NFFC), Christison is one of the farm community's more vocal critics of GMOs, and he holds biotech companies responsible for many of the problems farmers now face.
The Foundation on Economic Trends and the National Family Farm Coalition filed the suit on behalf of both U.