The development of the National Family Carer Network, an initiative hosted and managed by HFT, has created a national organisation exclusively for the families of adults with a learning disability.
What does NFCN stand for?
NFCN stands for National Family Carer Network (Emersons Green, Bristol, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCN
We have 1 other meaning of NFCN in our Acronym Attic
- Norman F. Feldheym Central Library (San Bernardino, CA)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Baseline Clauses
- National Florence Crittenton Mission (chartered by Congress, 1898, for provision of maternity homes and hospitals; US and Canada)
- National Foster Care Month
- Native Friendship Centre of Montreal (Canada)
- New Forest Community Media (New Hampshire)
- Novartis Financial Control Manual
- National Fraud Complaint Management Center
- New Freedom Commission on Mental Health
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Materials Section (International Atomic Energy Agency; Vienna, Austria)
- Non Financial Community Needs (India)
- Nostalgia Funny Car News
- Nissan Forklift Corporation North America (Marengo, IL)
- National Federation of Community Organizations
- National Fellowship Churches of God, Inc.
- Not from Concentrate Orange Juice
- National Family Caregiver Program (US DHHS)
- Native Friendship Centre Program (Canada)
- Natural Forest Conservation Program (China)
- New Forest Consultative Panel (UK)