Of particular importance to HIV-affected caregivers is a 2000 expansion of Title III--the National Family Caregiver Support Act (P.
What does NFCS stand for?
NFCS stands for National Family Caregiver Support Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCS
We have 41 other meanings of NFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Production Division
- National Flow Cytometry Resource (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- National Fund for Calamity Relief (India)
- New Flexible Code Restriction (telecommunications)
- North Fork Cosumnes River
- Notice Frames and Confirmation Requests (Lucent)
- National Fisheries Contaminant Research Center
- National Fuel Cell Research Center
- Neural Fuzzy Call-Admission and Rate Controller
- Nationwide Food Consumption Survey
- Naval Fire Control System
- Naval Fires Control System
- Neonatal Facial Coding Scale (neonate pain assessment)
- New Forum for Classical Singers
- New Frontiers Charter School (Texas)
- Nonfood Contact Surface
- North Florida Christian School (Tallahasee, FL)
- Nuclear Forces Communications Satellite
- Nutrition Family Consumer Sciences (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2000 Congress enacted the National Family Caregiver Support Act (NFCSA) (P.