Seeing is believing for more than 2,000 senior citizens who have received eye care through the National Eye Care Project, sponsored by the American Academy of Ophthalmology, San Francisco.
What does NECP stand for?
NECP stands for National Eye Care Project (now Seniors EyeCare Program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECP
We have 13 other meanings of NECP in our Acronym Attic
- National Electoral Commission of Nigeria
- National Environmental Coalition of Native Americans
- New England Council of Presidents (higher education consortium)
- Nutrient-Enhanced Coastal Ocean Productivity
- North East Community Restoration and Development (Sri Lanka)
- Net Control Station
- Netherlands Cooperative Study on the Adequacy of Dialysis
- New England Council of State Investigator Associations
- National Emergency Command Post
- National Entrepreneurs Chemical Park (India)
- Network Element Control Processor (Ciena)
- Network Engineering Capacity Planning (Sprint)
- New England Canoe Polo (Massachusetts)
- Non-Engineering Change Proposal
- National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
- National Emergency Command Post Afloat
- National Energy Conservation Policy Act of 1978
- Non Existant Cartoon Planetary Education Association, Inc.
- New England Custom Putting Greens (Acushnet, MA)
- New England Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence