The National Extension College (NEC) runs more than 150 home-study courses including childcare, counselling, health and fitness, accountancy and book-keeping.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Extension College (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 366 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
- National Episcopal Church
- National Equestrian Centre (various locations)
- National Essay Competition (various locations)
- National Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- National Europe Centre
- National Examinations Council (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Executive Committee (UK Labour Party)
- National Executive Council
- National Exhibition Centre
- Nature Education Centre (Australia)
- Naval Exercise Coordinator
- Navopache Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Navy Enlisted Classification
- Near East Consulting (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Near Eastern Civilizations (various schools)
- Necochea, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Necochea (Airport Code)
- Necromancer (Everquest)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home study courses are run by the National Extension College.
Eight in ten of those polled by the National Extension College to mark Adult Learners Week said they were trying to get a qualification to improve their skills or help them find a job, up from 40 per cent in 1995.
Try the National Extension College (phone 01223 316 644).
By now, Eve had been well-and-truly bitten by the learning bug and started studying for a Diploma in Pre-School Practice on a home-study course run by the National Extension College in Cambridge.
Canadian Patricia Sumner, who needed to pass her driving test in Britain, opted for an open learning course through Cambridge's National Extension College.
Patricia works as an administrative secretary for Cambridge's National Extension College - which pioneers home learning in a whole range of subjects.