What does NESTI stand for?
NESTI stands for National Experts on Science and Technology Indicators (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NESTI
- National Earth Science Teachers Association (est. 1983)
- National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (UK)
- National Endurance and Strength Training Association
- National Endurance Sports Trainers Association
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (est. 1992)
- NMD Embedded System Test and Exercise Capability
- North East Silicon TEChnologies, Inc.
- Naval Electronic Systems Test and Evaluation Facility
- National Employee Savings and Trust Equity Guarantee
- National Estimated Short-Term Intake (dietary intake)
- New England Sports Turf Managers Association (Westwood, MA)
- Native English Speaking Teen Olim (youth program in Israel)
- North Eastern State Tax Officials Association
- Network of Expertise in Long-Term Storage of Digital Resources
- Neutron Source Thermal Reactor
- Secure Voice Communications
- Naked Eye Single Tube Red Cell Osmotic Fragility Test
- Neighbors Ensuring Sea Turtle Survival
- New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation (Southborough, MA)
- New England Saint Lawrence Valley Geographical Society (division of the Association of American Geographers)