Speaking Tuesday at a press conference after a meeting of the National Executive Council of UDF, Kabaivanov informed that the initiative committee for the petition would be headed by UDF Deputy Chair Lyubomir Kovachev.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Executive Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 366 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Entrepreneur Center (Orlando, FL)
- National Environment Campaign
- National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
- National Episcopal Church
- National Equestrian Centre (various locations)
- National Essay Competition (various locations)
- National Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- National Europe Centre
- National Examinations Council (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Executive Committee (UK Labour Party)
- National Exhibition Centre
- National Extension College (UK)
- Nature Education Centre (Australia)
- Naval Exercise Coordinator
- Navopache Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Navy Enlisted Classification
- Near East Consulting (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Near Eastern Civilizations (various schools)
- Necochea, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Necochea (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A day before that, his son Mahesh Jethmalani had resigned as a BJP national executive council member, insisting that Gadkari must resign in the wake of corruption charges.
5 ( ANI ): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday came out in full defence of its party chief after lawyer Mahesh Jethmalani quit from the National Executive Council, saying it would be 'morally and incorrectly wrong' for him to serve in the outfit as long as Nitin Gadkari is in office.
Community Union national executive council member Richard Green said: "This weekend's march to Save our Steel should really focus minds on what's at stake here.
He has been a Unison member since 1974 and was first elected to the union's ruling National Executive Council in 2000.