During the meeting held with a purpose to elect the National Executive Committee for the next three years , Voting was conducted under supervision of DIG (Retd) Ch.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Executive Committee (UK Labour Party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Entitlement Card (smartcards; UK)
- National Entrepreneur Center (Orlando, FL)
- National Environment Campaign
- National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
- National Episcopal Church
- National Equestrian Centre (various locations)
- National Essay Competition (various locations)
- National Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- National Europe Centre
- National Examinations Council (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Executive Council
- National Exhibition Centre
- National Extension College (UK)
- Nature Education Centre (Australia)
- Naval Exercise Coordinator
- Navopache Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Navy Enlisted Classification
- Near East Consulting (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Near Eastern Civilizations (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Bangaru Laxman, who was sentenced to a four-year jail term on charges of corruption, resigned from the party's national executive committee earlier today.
Roger Bannister, from Knowsley and the national executive committee at Unison, Les Skarrett, of the Mersey Fire Brigade Union, and Alec McFadden, of Merseyside TUC, will launch the new group in the Crown Hotel opposite Liverpool Lime Street station at 7.
The issue of Damian McBride's membership is expected to be raised at a meeting of the ruling National Executive Committee (NEC) next month.
A final decision on the issue was expected to be made today when the party's National Executive Committee (NEC) was to meet at Westminster, a meeting Mr Brown, right, was due to attend.