Henagan has also been a member of the boards of directors of the Rural Telephone Finance Cooperative, the National Exchange Carrier Association, Northwest Missouri Cellular and the Missouri Network Alliance.
What does NECA stand for?
NECA stands for National Exchange Carrier Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECA
We have 122 other meanings of NECA in our Acronym Attic
- Numerical Electromagnetics Code - Basic Scattering Code
- Numerical Electromagnetics Code Version 2
- Networked Embedded Control for Cyber-Physical Systems (report)
- National Educational Computing Association
- National Electrical and Communications Association (Australia)
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- National Electricity Code Administrator (Australia)
- National Employment Counseling Association
- National Energy Conservation Association (Canada)
- National Entertainment Collectables Association
- National Export Control Application
- Navajo Engineering Construction Authority
- New England Cemetery Association
- Newport Chemical Activity (Newport, IN)
- Nippon Educational Computing Association
- National Environmental Compliance Assistance Center
- New England College Athletic Conference
- New England Comic Arts in the Classroom (Cambridge, MA)
- New England Comprehensive Assistance Center (Education Development Center, Inc.; Newton, MA)
- North East Community Action Corporation (est. 1965; Bowling Green, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To eliminate any potential surprises and to ensure that telcos are prepared for a USAC audit, Sullivan encouraged attendees to have the following items on hand: 1) all certifications associated with the National Exchange Carrier Association (NECA) and USAC-related filings; 2) all cost studies and Universal Service Fund filings; 3) eligible telecommunications carrier certifications, USF disaggregation and other related filings; 4) evidence of advertising; 5) NECA projections and true ups for local switching support and interstate common line support; 6) line count data submitted to NECA/USAC; and 7) financial data.
GVA Williams New Jersey's managing director of Corporate Services Jim Fraser represented the tenant, National Exchange Carrier Association (NECA), a telephone company association.
Following his presentation, Pat Chirico, executive director-tariffs, rates, costs, average schedules and technology at the National Exchange Carrier Association, spoke on recent concerns facing incumbent local exchange carriers, such as access lines, minutes, rates, competition, and switched and special access demands.
At the time of closing, Jefferson Plaza was approximately 75% occupied to primary tenants such as National Exchange Carrier Association, AON Insurance, MCI/Worldcom, Jack Morton Worldwide and The Brushfire Group.
Shirley Bloomfield, vice president of association services, presented a legislative update to National Exchange Carrier Association members at their September 17-21 meeting in Las Vegas.