99 RK60 Hollins, a dental practitioner and facilitator of dental nurse training courses in the UK, provides trainee dental nurses preparing for the UK's National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) National Diploma in Dental Nursing exam with a study guide.
What does NEBDN stand for?
NEBDN stands for National Examining Board for Dental Nurses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NEBDN in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Environmental Business Council
- New England Basketball Coaches Association
- North East Block Club Alliance (Rochester, NY)
- North East Border Collie Association (est. 1978)
- New England Business Card Collectors
- North East Bexar County Democrats (Texas)
- New England Border Collie Rescue
- Niet Eerder Beginnen Dan (Dutch: Starting No Earlier Than; computing)
- Non-Equilibrium Brownian Dynamics
- Nuclear Envelope Breakdown
- National Electoral Board of Ethiopia
- Near-End Block Error
- New Bedford Whaling National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Northeast By East
- New England Business Educators Association
- Net Earnings Before Extraordinary Items
- North East Business Environment Month (UK)
- National Electrical Benefit Fund
- New England Biolabs Foundation (est. 1982)
- Nevada Energy Buyers Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be considered a qualified dental nurse, with access onto the register, you need to achieve one of the following: The National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) National Certificate examination, plus 24 months experience The NVQ Level 3 in Oral Healthcare: Dental Nursing A Certificate of Proficiency in Dental Nursing awarded by a recognised Dental Hospital The Certificate of Higher Education in Dental Nursing offered by the School of Professionals Complementary to Dentistry, at the University of Portsmouth.
99 Paperback RK681 In this handbook aimed at students, Scheller (dental nurse tutor, Dublin Dental School and Hospital, Ireland) details dental instruments and their function, precautions, and directions for use, including 100 items used in the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses in the UK.