What does NEBPP stand for?
NEBPP stands for National Evidence-Based Practices Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Núcleo de Engenharia Biomédica do Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Nudged Elastic Band Method
- National Emergency Backhaul Network
- Naval Enlisted Bombardier/Navigators (US)
- Northeast By North
- Nationwide Employee Benefits Organization
- Nuclear Engine Bomber (Convair)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (UK)
- National Education Business Partnership (UK)
- National Education Business Partnership Network
- National Epidermolysis Bullosa Registry
- Nebraska (old style)
- New England Build and Restore, Inc.
- North East Bracket Racing (online forum)
- Nuclear Emergency Briefing Room (United Kingdom)
- Networking for Ethics on Biomedical Research in Africa
- New England Buick Racing Association (New Hampshire)
- Northeast Beauty Representatives Association
- Northeast Biosolids and Residuals Association
- National Examination Board in Risk, Occupational Safety and Health (United Kingdom)