The National Evangelical Christian Fellowship of Malaysia, in a statement, decried the attacks as actions by ''extremist elements'' that ''display their immaturity and intolerance towards others within a multiracial society.
What does NECF stand for?
NECF stands for National Evangelical Christian Fellowship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECF
We have 4 other meanings of NECF in our Acronym Attic
- Near East Cultural and Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Nordic and East/Central European Network for Qualitative Social Research
- New England Center for Emergency Preparedness
- Non-European Components of European Patrimony (European Cultural Heritage Online)
- Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology
- Network of Electronics and Communications Engineering Students (Philippines)
- North East Centre for Environmental Science (University of Durham, UK)
- Never Eat Cake, Eat Salad Sandwiches and Remain Young (spelling mnemonic)
- National Economic Consultative Forum (Zimbabwe)
- National Environment Consultative Forum (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- National Exchange Club Foundation (Toledo, OH)
- Network Edge Control Function
- New England Clinicians Forum
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship (also seen as NCFE)
- Near East Consulting Group (est. 1983)
- Net Effective Coding Gain (optical networking)
- Network Economics Consulting Group (Australia)
- New England Computer Group (Danbury, CT)
- New England Consulting Group
- New England Custom Gun Service (Claremont, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Evangelical Christian Fellowship has also joined in to condemn the marriage.
Crowds at the screenings, which are due to run for nearly two months until the end of October, might have been larger if some Christians had not already seen the movie on pirated DVDs or in neighbouring countries, said Wong Kim Kong, secretary general of the National Evangelical Christian Fellowship.