If you only want to put your money in companies which work to the highest ethical standards to save the environment, National Ethical Investment Week (October 14-20) is for many an obvious moment to take stock.
What does NEIW stand for?
NEIW stands for National Ethical Investment Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Institute of Technology
- New Equipment Introductory Team
- National Excellence in Teaching Awards (Australia)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- New Enterprise Income Tax Law (China)
- Netherlands East Indies Transport Section
- North Eastern Illinois University
- Northeast Educational Intermediate Unit (Archbald, PA)
- Núcleo de Electrónica e Informática da Universidade do Algarve (University of Algarve's Computer Science and Electronics Students Guild)
- New Europe Insurance Ventures (venture capital fund)
- North Eastern Institute of Whole Health
- New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- New England Ice Yacht Association (Warwick, RI)
- Naval Engineers Journal (American Society of Naval Engineers)
- Nederlanda Esperanto Junularo (Esperanto: Dutch Esperanto Youth)
- New Era Journal (Burma)
- Newly Excysted Juvenile (liver)
- Northeastern Jurisdiction (United Methodist Church)
- Núcleo de Estudos Judaicos (Portuguese: Center for Jewish Studies; Brazil; est. 2005)
- New England Jazz Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's the claim of National Ethical Investment Week, which says our total ethical savings and investments surged more than by 30% in the past year alone - up from pounds 14.
The group is co-ordinating National Ethical Investment Week this week, to help to raise awareness of green and ethical investments available.
Last week was the first ever National Ethical Investment Week and Newcastle company Neil Wilson Design chose to mark this by joining us as a new member.
That's the claim of National Ethical Investment Week (November 7-13), which says our total ethical savings and investments surged more than by 30% in the past year alone - up from pounds 14.
It turns out I was the first North East company to offer investment during National Ethical Investment Week and they want to use this as a story in their next newsletter.
The study, for the UK Social Investment Forum (UKSIF) to launch the UK's first National Ethical Investment Week, found 85 per cent of teenagers believe controlling where they spend and invest will give them influence.