In an update to its members, the National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition noted that it has been advised that it is "unlikely" that the Department of Energy will make any grants during calendar year 2007 to build additional E85 stations.
What does NEVC stand for?
NEVC stands for National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition (Jefferson City, Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEVC
- New Employee Verification Act (immigration)
- New England Vexillological Association
- Nocturnal Electrobioimpedance Volumetric Assessment (male genitals)
- National Electronic and Video Archive of the Crafts (UK)
- Nederlandse Vacuümvereniging
- North East Victoria Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Net Energy Verification and Determination Analyzer
- New England Visual Basic (user group)
- New England Veterinary Behavior Associates, Inc.
- National Education Video Competition
- New Earth Volunteer Centre
- New England Valentine Company
- New England Van Council
- New England Veterinary Conference LLC
- New England Village Community (Colchester, Vermont)
- Northeast Veterinary Clinic
- Northeast Veterinary Conference
- Nottingham Electronic Valve Company
- New England Venture Capital Association (Belmont, MA)
- North East Vintage Car Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nichols Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112; (303) 850-3360; Booth: 48 NATIONAL CORN GROWERS ASSN Contact: Mimi Ricketts, 632 Cepi Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63005; (636) 733-9004; Booth: 40 NATIONAL ETHANOL VEHICLE COALITION Contact: Michelle Kautz, 3118 Emerald Lane, Suite C, Jefferson City, MO 65109; (573) 635-8445; Booth: 11 NATIONAL FARM MEDICINE CENTER Contact: Scott Heiberger, 1000 N.
The National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition is the nation's primary advocate dedicated to the use of 85 percent ethanol as a form of alternative transportation fuel.
GROWMARK also tests and markets E-85, a blend of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent unleaded gasoline in conjunction with the Illinois Corn Growers Association, Illinois Department of Commerce, National Corn Growers Association, National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition, Governor's Ethanol Coalition, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), Aventine Renewable Energy Inc.
The National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition (NEVC) recently announced that Arizona governor Janet Napolitano has signed into law legislation that will make E85 available throughout Maricopa County.