The National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition, the largest ergonomic event in the United States, supports organizations seeking ways to improve productivity and reduce workplace injuries.
What does NECE stand for?
NECE stands for National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (workplace injuries)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECE
We have 3 other meanings of NECE in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Exacerbated Chronic Disease
- Nutrition and Early Childhood Development Project (World Bank; Uganda)
- North East Cultural Diversity Arts Forum (UK)
- North East Community Development Council (Singapore)
- Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility
- North East Cheshire Drag Hunt (cross country horse race; UK)
- New England College Development League (hockey)
- New England Committee to Defend Palestine
- Nutrition and Early Child Development Project (Uganda)
- National Energy Center of Excellence (Bismarck State College; North Dakota)
- Naval Expeditionary Combat Enterprise
- Navy Entomology Center of Excellence (US Navy)
- Networking European Citizenship Education
- North East Centre of Excellence (UK)
- National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
- National Engineering Construction Employers' Association (UK)
- New England Clean Energy Council
- Newfoundland Electrical and Computer Engineering Conference (Canada)
- New England Centre for Executive Development (Australia)
- New Era Computer Education (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DECEMBER 10 - 13 LAS VEGAS NATIONAL ERGONOMICS CONFERENCE AND EXPOSITION Experts from government, academia, and companies like Ford Motor Company, Verizon, British Petroleum, L.