He was serving as the rector at the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd in Scranton when he became averse to what he described as the "theological direction" of the Episcopal Diocese of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and the national Episcopal Church as a whole.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Episcopal Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Electoral Council (various locations)
- National Electric Code
- National Electrical Code
- National Employment Council (Zimbabwe)
- National Empowerment Center, Inc
- National Energy Commission (various locations)
- National Entitlement Card (smartcards; UK)
- National Entrepreneur Center (Orlando, FL)
- National Environment Campaign
- National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
- National Equestrian Centre (various locations)
- National Essay Competition (various locations)
- National Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- National Europe Centre
- National Examinations Council (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Executive Committee (UK Labour Party)
- National Executive Council
- National Exhibition Centre
- National Extension College (UK)
- Nature Education Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28 to seek authorization from the national Episcopal Church to use the church's official marriage rites in same-sex marriage ceremonies.