An epidemiologic analysis of co-occurring alcohol and drug use and disorders: Findings from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions (NESARC).
What does NESARC stand for?
NESARC stands for National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESARC
We have 2 other meanings of NESARC in our Acronym Attic
- North Eastern Space Applications Centre (India)
- Northeast Suburban Athletic Conference
- New England School of Art and Design (Boston, MA)
- New England Society of Association Executives
- National Environment Strategic Action Framework (Cook Islands)
- New England Society of American Foresters (Saugerties, NY)
- Nepalese Students' Association in Japan
- National Economic Security and Reformation Act
- National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act
- National Endangered Species Act Reform Coalition
- Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (University of Vermont)
- New England School of Addiction Studies
- National Evaluation of Substance Abuse Treatment
- North European Symposium on Archaeological Textiles
- New England School of Architectural Woodworking (Easthampton, MA)
- National Energy Sector and Allied Workers Union (trade union; Zambia)
- North East Support and Action for Youth, Inc. (Wangaratta, Australia)
- Non-English Speaking Background
- Nondestructive Evaluation Sciences Branch (US NASA)
- New England Scholastic Band Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vesga-Lopez and her associates used a nationally representative sample of 43,093 adults surveyed in person as part of the 2001-2002 National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions conducted by professional lay interviewers in the U.
The National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions was conducted by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.