National Enzyme Company Nutri Granulations Nutricap Labs Nutritional Laboratories Intl.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 366 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Elections Commission
- National Electoral Council (various locations)
- National Electric Code
- National Electrical Code
- National Employment Council (Zimbabwe)
- National Empowerment Center, Inc
- National Energy Commission (various locations)
- National Entitlement Card (smartcards; UK)
- National Entrepreneur Center (Orlando, FL)
- National Environment Campaign
- National Episcopal Church
- National Equestrian Centre (various locations)
- National Essay Competition (various locations)
- National Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- National Europe Centre
- National Examinations Council (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Executive Committee (UK Labour Party)
- National Executive Council
- National Exhibition Centre
- National Extension College (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, exhibitors including Cavis Microcaps and National Enzyme Company will be presenting a host of new and innovative products.
National Enzyme Company (Forsyth, MO) has patented methods, kits, combinations, and compositions comprising a Aspergillus oryzae protease enzyme, a Bacillus subtilis protease enzyme, and a Aspergillus niger lipase enzyme for treating a digestive disorder in a subject in need thereof.
Support for general digestive health is definitely still the largest enzyme market and this segment of the market continues to grow as people become more aware of the benefits that a digestive supplement can provide," said Nena Dockery, scientific and regulatory affairs manager, National Enzyme Company (NEC), Forsyth, MO.
Davidson previously worked at National Enzyme Company.