At that time, the court found that USDA violated the National Environmental Policy Act because it undertook only an environmental assessment of alfalfa and not a full environmental impact statement.
What does NEPAct stand for?
NEPAct stands for National Environmental Policy Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nigeria Electric Production Authority
- North East Productivity Alliance
- North East Publicity Association (UK)
- Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft
- National Environmental Policy Act/Categorical Exclusion
- Northeast Pennsylvania Bridge (card game association)
- Nursing Education Program Approval Board (Canada)
- National Electronic Procurement Assistance Center
- New England Patriots Alumni Club
- New Economic Program for African Development (est. 2001)
- New Partnership for Africa's Development
- NEPA Document Tracking System
- NASA Electronic Parts Assurance Group
- Northeast Pennsylvania Genealogical Society
- Nested Equivalence Principal Algorithm
- Never End Peace and Love
- NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) Management System
- National Environmental Policy and Action Plan (Nepal)
- New England Pension Assistance Project (University of Massachusetts, Boston)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that capacity, he led a group of up to 58 professionals in engineering and environmental sciences who were responsible for the complete oversight of FERC's National Environmental Policy Act mandates regarding natural gas projects.
The injunction was issued in a lawsuit currently pending due to a court ruling that the USDA had failed to follow procedural requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act in granting non-regulated status to Roundup Ready alfalfa.
That year, Congress passed the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) to ensure that environmental concerns would be considered in all federal agency decisions in any way related to resource management.
Using protective laws including the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), wildlife advocates challenged the planned construction in court.
The Foundation of Economic Trendsclaimed in its suit that the government was violating the National Environmental Policy Act by not assessing the biological warfare program's effect on the environment.