It has been certified by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP), and is registered with the U.
What does NELAP stand for?
NELAP stands for National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NELAP in our Acronym Attic
- New England Library Association
- New England Livery Association
- Northeast Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Northeastern Loggers' Association
- Northwest Education Loan Association
- Nuclear-Explosive-Like Assembly
- New England-Latin America Business Council (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference
- Nebraska English Language Arts Council (National Council of Teachers of English; Lincoln, NE)
- Nurse Education Link to Aged Center (University of Delaware)
- Naval Electronics Laboratory Assembly Tester
- New England Law Boston
- No Educator Left Behind (Education World)
- Non-English Language Background
- National Employer Leadership Council (career resource; Washington, DC)
- National Environmental Law Center
- National Explosives Licensing Center
- Naval Electronics Laboratory Center
- Near Eastern Languages & Civilizations (various universities)
- Near Eastern Languages and Cultures
Samples in periodicals archive:
US Biosystems is the largest environmental testing laboratory in the state of Florida, holding multiple state and federal certifications including the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAC), and is known for its commitment to high standard Quality Assurance/Quality Control Programs.
We are especially excited about the new National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program ("NELAP").