Joshua Secunda, senior enforcement counsel for EPA Region 1, reports in the August 2001 National Environmental Enforcement Journal that if incompatible wastes had been released together, a reaction could have generated toxic gases or an explosion.
What does NEEJ stand for?
NEEJ stands for National Environmental Enforcement Journal (National Association of Attorneys General)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Elite Hockey League (youth hockey)
- National Enterprise of Electronic Industry
- New England Educational Institute (Pittsfield, MA)
- New England Energy Incorporated (Westborough, MA)
- New England Eye Institute (Boston, MA)
- Northwest Energy Education Institute (also seen as NWEEI)
- Nonseparation Electrochemical Enzyme Binding/Immunoassay
- National Energy Efficiency Improvement and Energy Conservation Programs
- New Europe East Investment Fund (UK)
- Non Energy Extractive Industry Panel
- North Eastern Education and Library Board (UK)
- Network-Friendly Epidemic Multicast
- Not Even Epic Music
- New England Educational Media Association
- Northeast Energy and Mines Advisory Committee (British Columbia, Canada)
- North East Early Music Forum (UK)
- North East Equity Matching Fund (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
- NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations
- National Enforcement Equipment Maintenance and Repair (USCS)
- Namibia Environmental Education Network (est. 1995)