The latter spawned the National Environment Protection Council and accreditation mechanisms for state processes.
What does NEPC stand for?
NEPC stands for National Environment Protection Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEPC
We have 21 other meanings of NEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Network Planning and Administration System (Sprint)
- North East Post Adoption Service (UK)
- National Enterprises Promotion Board
- National Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- NATO Exercise Policy Board
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl (Olive Garden)
- National Education Policy Center (Colorado)
- National Electric Power Corporation (China)
- National Energy Policy Commission
- Network of Education Policy Centers
- New Economic Policy Consensus
- New England Patriots Cheerleader (National Football League)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Northeast Panhellenic Conference
- New England Paperweight Collectors Association
- North East Popular Culture Association (est. 1974)
- National Emergency Preparedness Coordinating Council
- North East Pacific Culture Collection (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- National Egg Products Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national air quality standards are the central feature of the National Environment Protection Measure (NEPM) for air, currently being negotiated by the National Environment Protection Council (NEPC).