The Mbale plant, funded by the World Bank and managed by the Uganda National Environment Management Authority, produces between about 15t to 20t of fertiliser a day for local farmers.
What does NEMA stand for?
NEMA stands for National Environment Management Authority (Uganda)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEMA
We have 56 other meanings of NEMA in our Acronym Attic
- Naperville Emergency Management Agency (Illinois)
- National Early Music Association (UK)
- National Eclectic Medical Association
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- National Electromatic Manufacturers Association
- National Emergency Management Agency
- National Emergency Management Association
- National Emergency Medicine Association
- National Energy Marketers Association
- National English Merit Award
- National Equipment Manufacturers Association (Rosslyn, VA)
- Nebraska Educational Media Association
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
- Nevada Emergency Medical Association
- New England Majorette Association
- New England Multihull Association
- Northeast Micro Association (remote control cars)
- Northern Eagle Military Alliance (Rifts: Chaos Earth RPG)
- Norwegian Elkhound Minutemen Association
- Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act