The promoters, however, argued that they had obtained all the necessary permissions as per the norms of the environment ministry and also the National Environment Appellate Authority.
What does NEAA stand for?
NEAA stands for National Environment Appellate Authority (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEAA
We have 7 other meanings of NEAA in our Acronym Attic
- North East Asia
- Not Enough Acronyms
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
- National Education Association-Representative Assembly
- National Education Assistance Administration
- National Epilepsy Association of Australia (est. 1983)
- National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (Bulgaria)
- Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (national research institute)
- Non-Essential Amino Acid
- New England Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Northeast Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- National Energy Affordability and Accessibility Project (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- New England Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- New England Alliance for Addiction Recovery
- New England Antique Arms Society (est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE National Environment Appellate Authority on Thursday turned down the environmental clearance request of Andhra Pradesh's Nagarjuna Constructions Company ( NCC) for a mega power plant in Srikakulam.