Source Databases The databases we used to identify the population of women veterans were the VHA National Enrollment Database (NED) and National Patient Care Database (NPCD), the VBA Compensation and Pension Mini File (CP) and Veterans Service Network (VETSNET), and the DOD Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
What does NED stand for?
NED stands for National Enrollment Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NED
We have 100 other meanings of NED in our Acronym Attic
- New England Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (various locations)
- National Educational Company of Zambia
- Nadir Edulgee Dinshaw (University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi)
- Nadirshaw Edulji Dinshaw (University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, Pakistan)
- Nano Emissive Display
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database
- National Economic Development
- National Elevation Dataset (USGS)
- National Endowment for Democracy (also seen as NEFD)