The National Enquirer reported earlier this week she told the Olympian she was pregnant to calm him after he accused her of cheating.
What does NE stand for?
NE stands for National Enquirer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NE
We have 35 other meanings of NE in our Acronym Attic
- Nanaimo and District Youth Soccer Association (Canada)
- North Dakota Youth Soccer Association
- No Discharge Zones (body of water in which discharge of boat sewage is prohibited)
- No Drama Zone
- Nederlands Dames Zitvolleybal Team
- Nach Elfmeterschießen (German soccer)
- Naked Empire (Terry Goodkind book)
- Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
- National Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
As you were notified in advance, your current issue of National Enquirer makes numerous false and defamatory assertions about our client Tom Cruise," the Telegraph quoted the letter assaying.
These were the ingredients of a French sex farce, not to mention headlines in the National Enquirer.
Following up on a story The National Enquirer broke on October 2, CNN reported that the conservative radio commentator's name had come up during "an investigation of a black market drug ring in South Florida," where Limbaugh has a home.
For all the top celebrity stories, you can buy the National Enquirer every Friday for just 90p.