Winners will be announced at the beginning of National Engineering Week in Ontario (February 23 to March 2, 2008).
What does NEW stand for?
NEW stands for National Engineering Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEW
We have 81 other meanings of NEW in our Acronym Attic
- New England Veterinary Oncology Group (Waltham, MA)
- North Embarcadero Visionary Plan (San Diego, CA)
- New England Visible Records (Monson, MA)
- Newcomerstown Exempted Village Schools (Newcomerstown, OH)
- National Emergency Volunteer Support Fund (Australia)
- New England Vacation Tours, Inc. (West Dover, VT)
- North East Victoria Tourism, Inc. (Australia)
- Nuclear Export Violations Working Group (government panel)
- National Electronics Warranty Corporation
- National Electronics Week (UK)
- National Entrepreneurship Week
- Net Explosive Weight
- Network Enabled Weapon
- Network of Executive Women
- New Century Financial Corp. (mortgage)
- New Information (File Name Extension)
- New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - Lakefront Airport
- Newton (Amtrak station code; Newtown, KS)
- Non-Traditional Employment for Women
- Nonprofit Enterprise At Work, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the National Engineering Week that takes place from February 19 to February 25, SFPE is publishing on its website (www.
National Engineering Week, held in March, is a Canada-wide effort to inform the public and students in particular about career opportunities and the role of engineering in society.