What does NECEA stand for?
NECEA stands for National Engineering Construction Employers' Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECEA
- New England College Development League (hockey)
- New England Committee to Defend Palestine
- Nutrition and Early Child Development Project (Uganda)
- National Energy Center of Excellence (Bismarck State College; North Dakota)
- National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (workplace injuries)
- Naval Expeditionary Combat Enterprise
- Navy Entomology Center of Excellence (US Navy)
- Networking European Citizenship Education
- North East Centre of Excellence (UK)
- National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
- New England Clean Energy Council
- Newfoundland Electrical and Computer Engineering Conference (Canada)
- New England Centre for Executive Development (Australia)
- New Era Computer Education (Malaysia)
- Nonequilibrium Capillary Electrophoresis of Equilibrium Mixtures
- Near East Cultural and Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Nordic and East/Central European Network for Qualitative Social Research
- New England Center for Emergency Preparedness
- Non-European Components of European Patrimony (European Cultural Heritage Online)
- Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology