The case was investigated by EPA's Criminal Investigation Division, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the FBI with assistance from EPA's National Enforcement Investigations Center.
What does NEIC stand for?
NEIC stands for National Enforcement Investigations Center (EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEIC
We have 50 other meanings of NEIC in our Acronym Attic
- North East Independent Body (charitable trust; Australia)
- New England Independent Booksellers Association
- New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association
- New England-Israel Business Council (Newton, MA)
- North Eastern Iowa Bridge to Online Resource Sharing (library consortium digital audio-book program)
- National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans (National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans)
- North Energy Island Borrow Pit (California)
- National Earthquake Information Center (USGS)
- National Electronic Information Corporation
- National Energy Information Center (DOE, EIA)
- Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (US Navy)
- Netherlands East India Company
- New England Insurance Company
- New England Intercollegiate Geological Conference
- North East Immunology Club (England)
- North East Inner City (Dublin, Ireland building plan)
- Northeast Illinois Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- North-East Italy Contact Dermatitis Group
- North of England Institute for Christian Education
- North East Irish Culture Network (University of Sunderland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although substantial improvement has occurred since 1977 when the last study was done by EPA's National Enforcement Investigations Center, the report says, "Toxic substances continueto be released to the environment in wastewater discharges and air emissions and are present in large volumes in hazardous waste disposal sites.
The case was investigated by EPA's Criminal Investigation Division, EPA's National Enforcement Investigations Center, EPA's Office of Inspector General, the FBI, the Internal Revenue Service, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Sarasota County Office of Pollution Control and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.