Over 300 papers cover mineral prospecting and geological exploration; mining engineering and coal mining; mining machinery engineering; mineral process engineering; oil and gas well development projects; metallurgical engineering; energy saving and low carbon ideas; urban and regional planning; development and management of the energy industry; environmental protection and circular economy; global climate change and international cooperation on reducing carbon emissions national energy strategy and decision-making; ecological economy, circular economy, and low-carbon economy; engineering materials and processing technologies; equipment design, manufacturing, automation, and control; computer applications in industry and engineering; and related topics.
What does NES stand for?
NES stands for National Energy Strategy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NES
We have 287 other meanings of NES in our Acronym Attic
- Nascom Event Schedule
- Nashville Electric Service
- National Eczema Society (London, UK)
- National Education Strategy (various locations)
- National Education Summit
- National Educational Seminar
- National Educational Service
- National Election Studies
- National Employment Standards (Australia)
- National Encryption System
- National English School (Amman, Jordan)
- National Enterprise Systems
- National Enuresis Society
- National Environmental Significance (Australia)
- National Environmental Standards (New Zealand)
- National Environmental Strategies, Inc.
- National Evaluation Service
- National Evaluation Systems, Inc.
- National Exploitation System
- National Export Strategy
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, November 29, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Government has still not come up with the long term planning and strategies for energy generation, thus with the participation of Public and Private Sectors, a National Energy Strategy is needed to be developed to overcome the growing emerging crises and its related problems, Mahfooz Elahi has said, addressing a meeting of the Energy Committee of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Islamabad, November 29, 2010 (Frontier Star): Government has still not come up with the long term planning and strategies for energy generation, thus with the participation of Public and Private Sectors, a National Energy Strategy is needed to be developed to overcome the growing emerging crises and its related problems, Mahfooz Elahi has said, addressing a meeting of the Energy Committee of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
To meet the ever-growing demand, the ONE laid down an equipment program consistent with the National energy strategy which prioritizes supply security, renewable energy development and energy efficiency.
The meeting was an opportunity to highlight Morocco's achievements in the socio-economic field, notably Morocco's large scale projects, such as the green Morocco plan in terms of boosting agricultural productivity, the Azur plan for tourism and the Emergence plan, which aims to develop a national competitive industry, in addition to the national energy strategy.