Bola Onagoruwa, Director General Access South Africa * Department of Minerals and Energy - Nelisiwe Magubane, Director General* - Ompi Aphane, Acting Deputy Director-General of Electricity, Nuclear and Clean Energy* * National Treasury - Karen Breytenbach, Senior Advisor, PPP Unit * National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) - Thembani Bukula, Chairman, Electricity Sub-Committee * Eskom - Chose Choeu, Divisional Executive, Corporate Affairs - Yousuf Haffejee, Head of Purchasing Division Development finance round table: Panel discussion to examine the requirements to attract investment and financing models in the context of understanding the energy mix.
What does NERSA stand for?
NERSA stands for National Energy Regulator of South Africa
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NERSA
- New Enhancements Request System
- New Risk Stratification (cardiovascular medicine)
- North Atlantic European Routing Scheme
- North of England Rat Society (UK)
- North of England Refugee Service (UK)
- Northeast Region Stranding Network (marine animal science)
- Northeast Resins and Silicones (Southington, CT)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
- Nurses Evaluation Rating Scale (psychiatric nursing)
- (European Fast Reactor Power Station)
- North East Regional Science Association (est. 1970; Binghamton, NY)
- Nuclear European Reactor SA
- Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (Bergen, Norway)
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- National Energy Research Supercomputer Center (now National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center)
- New England Resident Service Coordinators (various locations)
- North East Regional Smartcard Consortium (UK)
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center (US DOE)
- New England Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center
- National Energy Research Seismic Library (US Geological Survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On February 24, the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) announced a 24.
A recent report by the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) revealed that larger distribution companies generally had robust networks but argued that a lack of investment and the scarcity of trained staff was beginning to affect their performance.