The recommendation of the National Energy Policy Development Group was to "build strong relationships with energy-producing nations" and "to restore America's credibility overseas.
What does NEPDG stand for?
NEPDG stands for National Energy Policy Development Group (US government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- North East Protective Coating Committee
- Nature Ecology and People Consult
- National Energy Policy Development group
- Network for Electronic Product Design (est. 1996; UK)
- New England Patriots Draft (football)
- New England Professional Development
- Non-Epileptic Paroxysmal Disorder
- Nueva Editorial de Prensa Digital (Spanish: New Press Digital Publishing; Spain)
- Niagara Escarpment Planning and Development Act (Canada)
- Navy Environmental Protection Database
- Northeast Plant Diagnostic Network
- New England Percussion Ensemble (est. 1922)
- Nez Perce National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Nitrate Ester Plasticized Polyether
- Non-Epileptic Paroxysmal Events
- Nord Europe Private Equity
- National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council (est. 1980; USGS)
- North East Program Evaluation Center
- Nagaland Environmental Protection and Economic Development (Myanmar)
- Network for Peace and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May of 2001, the National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG) recommended that federal officials conduct a careful review and analysis of New Source Review (NSR) regulations.