Recently, heavy hitters, including the National Restaurant Association, the National Licensed Beverage Association, the American Hotel and Motel Association, hotel and restaurant unions, Philip Morris and the National Energy Management Institute joined together to form the Hospitality Coalition on Indoor Air Quality, a diverse partnership of unions, management, trade associations, technical specialist and business interests working issues of air quality affecting them all.
What does NEMI stand for?
NEMI stands for National Energy Management Institute (est. 1981)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEMI
We have 9 other meanings of NEMI in our Acronym Attic
- National Electric and Magnetic Field Advisory Committee
- New England Motor Freight Bureau
- New England Mercantile Group (Farmington, CT)
- New England Models Group (Manchester, NH)
- Neighborhood Enhancement Matching Grant Program (Carrolton, TX)
- Northeast Manufactured Housing Association
- North Essex Mental Health Partnership Trust
- New England Miniature Horse Society
- New England Morgan Horse Show
- National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative
- National Environmental Methods Index
- Noble Energy Marketing, Inc. (Nobel Energy, Inc.; Houston, TX)
- Northern Energy & Mining, Inc. (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Engineering & Manufacturing, Inc (Zimmerman, MN)
- New England Medical Insurance Agency, LLC (Chelmsford, MA)
- Northeast Michigan Integrated Assessment (sustainability)
- National Employment Manpower and Incomes Council (Botswana)
- New England Meeting Industry Conference & Exposition
- National Education Management Information System (Pakistan)
- National Emergency Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, the National Energy Management Institute (NEMI) reported in 1993 that nationally, $54.